THE RULES OF DEAD ARM COMPETITION ENGAGEMENT
intoxicated (substance of choice at contenders disgression, alchohol
strongly recommended for its analgesic properties)
2. The participants are hereby known as the "opponants", of which there
are only two per engagement in any one tournament.
3. The mandatory target arm of striking is the arm employed for
every-day activity. Prefereably right-on-right/left-on-left.
3. A maximum of five strikes is permissable. Opponants must endeavour
to inflict full potential within this strike rate, a lesser striking
rate is permissable only with opponants prior agreement.
4. The order of striking is strictly alternate, one opponant followed
5. The fist must strike the arm flat, that is to say the Walter-Clarky
knuckle variant is not permissable.
6. Striking any other part of the body other than the upper arm
between elbow and shoulder is strictly prohibited.
7. The "winner" is hereby judged as the opponant the illicits maximum
vocal and/or phsyical reaction from the "loser" as ajudged by similarly
inhebriated spectators. Sober judgement is disallowed.
8. Review of "victory" subject to review after three days whereby
subsequent bruises are compared for colour and surface area.
impressive result of the Walter-Clarky knuckle variant