Thursday, May 26, 2005

Things I Do When I Can't Sleep At Night

- Which Is Often...

watch the Gram Parsons documentary "Fallen Angel"

listen to music
ring people in Canada
have a bath
read your friendster profiles
count things
alphabetize things
draw pictures of dogs
make lists
read
study maps
watch the Gram documentary
make new playlists in itunes
walk to the shop to buy cigarettes
smoke cigarettes
clean my room
write letters
listen to Dory Previn "Lady With The Braid" over and over
drink wine (this is a new one)
listen to shortwave radio
try and find the number stations
cut my hair
watch films
come up with crap get rich quick schemes
check my email obsessively
read the online version of my hometown newspaper
download songs
organize my records in new and inconvenient ways
rearrange my bedroom
watch Gram documentary
sit on the seafront and count waves
write emails
write random but sincere testamonials for people
the next work days paperwork
organize my clothes by type and colour
watch telly
go through my photos
constantly walk to the fridge and open it but never take anything out - except maybe some milk
dye my hair the same colour brown it already is
make CDs for work
watch "more Cowbell" over and over
mostly I just watch the Gram documentary


5 Comments:

Blogger 20jazzfunkgreats said...

Hey, can i watch the gram doc some time?

i have some great old Gram books you should check out...

31 May, 2005 00:28  
Blogger WILDBLOOD said...

but of course!

06 June, 2005 18:48  
Blogger Paul Watson said...

I used to have a list like this for long nights of insomnia.

"try and find the number stations" - did you succeed?

29 June, 2005 07:55  
Blogger WILDBLOOD said...

no i never have found them...my shortwave is lacking in bandwidth apparently. :(

06 July, 2005 15:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

number stations...check out the conet project leigh anne.....it's two (plus?) cds of collated number station transmissions....check aquarius records.com here in SF, CA......
hi!

30 August, 2005 20:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Web Counter
LL Bean Coupons Deals
Who Links Here