Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Items I Was Relieved Of By A Stranger on 02/18/05

notebook full of lists (the notebook being a gift from my grandparents)
various make-up items
a make-up case with two golden retirevers on it (gift from a friend)
bob's keys
purse sized tin of Nivea cold cream
fall cd - live at the witch trials
nivea sos lipcare
a brown hair ribbon
one pair of tights
secret deodorant
credit card
panasonic dmc-fx5 digital camera with 128 mb memory card
panasonic dmc-fx5 charger
umberto ghiannini curl control hair mousse
la coupe curl reviver spray
elizabeth arden perfume
clinique face moisturizer
nine fine quality pens
tickets from london back to brighton
vintage brown leather satchel


If only I'd known about this...

4 Comments:

Blogger 20jazzfunkgreats said...

It was me, i stole it.

24 February, 2005 11:13  
Blogger WILDBLOOD said...

hey, give it back.

24 February, 2005 11:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude.
That sucks way hard.

I would freak out if I lost all that stuff :(

marsie
www.marschick.net

04 March, 2005 01:53  
Blogger WILDBLOOD said...

...I hate London!

04 March, 2005 06:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Web Counter
LL Bean Coupons Deals
Who Links Here