Tuesday, March 15, 2005

My Top Tracks According to audioscrobbler.com

Week Ending March 14, 2005
1. The Shirelles - It's In His Kiss
2. Shrag - Lost Dog
3. Cheap Trick - Surrender
4. Wire - Map Ref. 41N 93W
5. My Bloody Valentine - I Can See It (But I Can't Feel It)
6. The Plastics - Delicious

7. The Soft Boys - There's Nobody Like You
8. Kris Kristofferson - Help Me Make It Through The Night
9. Comet Gain - Pinstripe Rebels
10. Talking Heads - Cities
11. Felt - Sunlight Bathed The Golden Glow
12. The Band - The Weight
13. The Go-Betweens - Lee Remick
14. The Go-Between - Streets Of Your Town
15. Orange Juice - Rip It Up
16. Tommy James & The Shondells - I Think We're Alone Now
17. TV On The Radio - Staring At The Sun
18. The Cars - You Might Think I'm Crazy
19. Neu! - Hero
20. The Microphones - I Felt Your Shape
21. Camera Obscura - Houseboat
22. Morningwood - Everybody Rules
23. My Bloody Valentine - You Never Should
24. Swell Maps - Robot Factory
25. Ronnie Lane - How Come
26. Shrag - Track 9
27. Felt - Trails Of Colour Dissolve
28. David Crosby - Traction In The Rain
29. Emmylou Harris & Gram Parsons - Angels Rejoiced
30. Gun Club - Ghost On A Highway
31. The Patels - Heaven's Above!
32. Sparks - The Number One Song In Heaven
33. The Magnetic Fields - I Wish I Had An Evil Twin
34. Beachwood Sparks - Drinkswater
35. LiliPUT - Die Matrosen
36. Donovan - Good Morning Starshine
37. Gram Parsons/The Flying Burrito Brothers - Wheels
38. Stereo Total - Supergirl
39. Orange Juice - Felicity
40. Roky Erickson - If You Have Ghosts
41. Doug Dilliard - Clinch Mountain Backstep
42. The Unicorns - I Was Born (A Unicorn)
43. Kris Kristofferson - The Silver Tongued Devil and I
44. Two Lone Swordsmen - Sick When We Kiss
45. Shrag - Track 3
46. My Bloody Valentine - Touched
47. The Modern Lovers - Astral Plane
48. The Carter Family - I'll Be Home Someday
49. Television Personalities - Where's Bill Grundy Now?
50. The Slits - Typical Girls
51. 13th Floor Elevators - Street Song


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Web Counter
LL Bean Coupons Deals
Who Links Here