Thursday, March 17, 2005

It's A Guest List!!

_____________________________
Things
on
My Desk by Graeme W

1
My 2005 'Time Out' Diary
2 Red permanent marker pen.
3
My watch, black watch, with a black face and a date in a little hole.
4 Hardbound thick WHSmith notebook for
the very rare notions that
need recording.
5. Glass of red wine.
6 Blister pack of low strength vitamin B 12 pills, bought in Marburg, Germany.
7 Postcard of the street around the corner from 1926.
8 Boring work Risk Map todo list. It sounds vaguely exciting, but
believe me, it's not. It is boring.
9. Bic biro - black.
10 Old red coiled-telephone-wire guitar 11/4" jack to jack lead.
11 Large Oxford Russian dictionary.
12 'The New Whole Foods Encyclopedia' by Rebecca Wood.
13 An annoying new media person's business card with an ugly logo on it.
14 A BT bill (unpaid).
15 Two unopened letters, addressed to my ex girlfriend/flatmate.
16 A metal white snowflake, a gift from my brother.
17 A 'Star Wars; action figure - R2d2 - presented to me by my mother
in 1979 after I had to give blood to a junior doctor who had trouble
finding the vein.
18 Old, old Sony turntable, it was my Grandfather's and speaker.
19 Monitor on the speaker.
20 Boots the cat on the turntable.
21 Flatscreen monitor.
22 Small 'Sangre De Toro' commemorative gold plastic bull.
23 Phillips cordless telephone.
24 'Hyperkinako' mini CD
25 A brown button
26 A tax repayment cheque from
the IR.
27 Old metal whistle with
the inscription, 'ACME THUNDERER MADE IN ENGLAND'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Web Counter
LL Bean Coupons Deals
Who Links Here